htmx 1.8.1 has been released!
htmx 1.8.1 Release
I’m happy to announce the 1.8.1 release of htmx.
- We now keep a count of outstanding requests for an indicator, so more than one overlapping request can share the same
indicator without issues
- We now track the attribute state of an element and re-initialize it if
htmx.process() is called on the element and
the attributes have changed
- Idiomorph is now available for all your morph-swapping needs
- The new
hx-validate attribute will force elements to validate before a request, even if
they are not within a form being submitted
Improvements & Bug fixes
unset directive now works properly for
- The title of the page is now properly set on a history cache miss
- Many smaller bug and docs fixes