htmx 1.8.5 has been released!
htmx 1.8.5 Release
I’m happy to announce the 1.8.5 release of htmx.
- Support a new optional cache-busting configuration option,
getCacheBusterParam, to allow browsers to disambiguate
GET requests from htmx and from the raw browser
- Support new
hx-history='false' attribute, to prevent sensitive data from being stored in the history cache. (Thank you @croxton!)
- Extensive new event-oriented features are available in the Web Socket extension (Thank you @Renerick!)
Improvements & Bug fixes
- A bug fix for when a form contains multiple empty input values with the same name (Thank you @bluekeyes!)
- A bug fix around inputs that throw exceptions when calling
setSelectionRange() (Thank you @gone!)
- A bug fix to pass through the proper event for the
- A bug fix/improvement for the
- Many other small bug and doc fixes
Thank you to everyone who contributed, and enjoy!