htmx 1.9.5 has been released!
htmx 1.9.5 Release
I’m happy to announce the 1.9.5 release of htmx.
- You can disable the interpretation of script tags with the new
htmx.config.allowScriptTags config variable
- You can now disable htmx-based requests to non-origin hosts via the
htmx.config.selfRequestsOnly config variable
Improvements & Bug fixes
- The Security section has been expanded to help developers better understand how to
properly secure their htmx-based applications.
- Web sockets now properly pass the target id in the HEADERS struct
- A very rare loading state bug was fixed (see https://github.com/bigskysoftware/htmx/commit/93bd81b6d003bb7bc445f10192bdb8089fa3495d)
hx-on will not evaluate if
allowEval is set to false
Thank you to everyone who contributed, and enjoy!